Sunday, August 5, 2007

My World Travels

Since my blog will highlight my world travels, I thought a good start would be to highlight where I have been. In all I have set foot in 27 countries; USA, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, France, UK(England & Scotland), Belgium, Norway, Germany, Austria, Algeria, Nigeria, Angola, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Australia, Indonesia, China, Singapore, French Polynesia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain and Brunei. I dug through my photo archives and found photographs of most of them...here we go.


Lagos, Nigeria - Armed escort


Paris, France



Glacier Ice Fields - Alberta Canada


Red Light District - Amsterdam, Netherlands


Grand Place - Brussels Belgium


Luanda, Angola
(OK, I'm not in this picture. At the time this was taken, this communist country was still in a state of civil war; photography was illegal)


Munich, Germany


Austria Border - On the way to Salzburg


Dutch Windmills - Netherlands


At a wedding in Scotland


Snorkeling in Cancun, Mexico


Stavanger, Norway


Near Hassi Massoud, Algeria


Mazatlan, Mexico


London, England


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


On Honeymoon in Tahiti


Beijing, China


Sydney, Australia


Ko Samui, Thailand

Ho Chih Min, Vietnam
Hong Kong
Ahmedabad, India


Universal Studios, Hollywood, California
Mt Rushmore, South Dakota

In all my travels, this is still my favorite place in the whole wide world: the top of Little Devils Tower, Black Hills, South Dakota, USA

No comments: